2018 Quarter 1 Finishes, Quarter 2 List

Hey friends!


I was too late for the first quarter link up but I am happy to say that I completed a quilt first quarter.  The Apple quilt which I have given to both of my parents. I had it quilted professionally with a leaf and berry pattern in variegated thread that includes all the quilt colours and it is gorgeous!  I choose a dark red fabric from Timeless Treasures for the backing and the binding and I love it!  It brings the whole thing together.  





For my quarter 2 list I need to finish hand sewing the label for the Pineapple Promenade quilt, I pattern tested for Cora's Quilts. I ended up making an embroidered label last quarter.  This quilt is a gift for my niece for her birthday this month so it needs to be finished soon.


Project number 2:

This needs to be embroidered and then I'm going to leave it in the hoop so I can hang it on the wall.

Project number 3:

This quilt needs more quilting and binding.  I will be extremely happy if I get this done. I love this quilt so much.  It's baby size though, so it will probably end up being given away or donated.

Project number 4:

This baby quilt top has been done forever!  I would love to get it quilted and bound.

Along with the above quilts, I'd like to make progress on the following even though I know they won't be completed (some are still ongoing Quiltalongs):
Elizabeth Hartman Fancy Forest QAL - ongoing
Quilter's Planner BOM - ongoing
Fat Quarter Shop Patchwork BOM
Lovebird's Garden quilt (applique and add last borders)

Happy Stitching Friends!

Comments

Popular Posts