2018 Finish-A-Long Q1 Goals

2018 is going to be my year to finish projects!  I am joining a bunch of BOM and quiltalongs, but I am not going to include those in this list because they won't finish before the end of the quarter.  I'm going to keep my list short.  First is the Apple Quilt.

The Apple Quilt
I am planning to send this to the quilter, which will make this a finish-able (is that a word?!) project for me.  It's queen size and I do not want to wrestle that monster in a tiny machine!


Pineapple Promenade
This is a quilt for my niece.  It's been quilted and bound for 6 months but it needs a label.  I am determined to finally put the finishing touch on it.


Pineapple Promenade
The last thing on my list is the quilt from Patchwork Quilt Along with Fat Quarter Shop. 
*edited to add one. more. thing.
Lovebird's Garden
I am pattern testing the Love Birds Garden quilt for Allison of @campbell_soup_diary.  The due date is this quarter and I want to turn the top into a finished quilt, instead of letting it languish. 

Happy Stitching Friends!


Comments

Kristina said…
Lots of nice ambitions listed! Good luck on your first quarter of 2018!
Sew of Course said…
A lovely list, with some gorgeous projects! Thank you for joining us in the Finish-A-Long!

Popular Posts