Busy Weekend

Hello All,

Well I just typed out my whole post and lost it! AHHHH! Here we go again!

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What would you do if you knew you wouldn't fail?

Well, if I had to pick one thing it would be start a business. What kind I don't know, although right at this moment I would say some sort of scrapbooking business, whether it be making scrapbooks for others or a retail/online store. Organize my house would be another one! LOL! That is an ongoing challenge.

Yesterday I was home all of 3 hours. One hour before work, after which we went to the mall and did some errands, got McD's for lunch and went home. Where I had a nap for 45 minutes then got up & got ready to go to a friends for dinner. Got home after 10:30. Went to Ross' friend Roberts house for dinner and had a great time. It was a nice easy going time. We sat and had wine while he cooked dinner. After dinner ALL the boys were play wrestling and fooling around. Then Jaedenn (with Ross on his team) and Robert started a game of chess. After about 45 minutes Jaedenn got bored and it became just Ross & Robert. Surprisingly Ross won! Well, while they were playing I was looking thru Robert's bookshelf; which has a wide variety of interesting books. One of which I would like to buy called 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families. Here is the page address. I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it a link. Sorry! If anyone has any help for me on how to do this just put it in the comments!

http://www.amazon.com/Habits-Highly-Effective-Families/dp/0307440850/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1200868905&sr=8-1

Also got a 300 pack of K&Co paper from my MIL today. I tell ya I lucked out in the In-Law department. Here is a pic:

There is more than this but I'm just not feeling like scanning it right now. Plus it's the girly pink papers which I haven't much of a use for anyways. Since I only have 2 boys. Anyhoo just a quick update.

Comments

Popular Posts